干柠檬片 Lemon Slice 【 罐装 JAR 】Regular price RM11.00 MYR
Among the colorful fruits, lemon can be said to be a magical medicinal fruit, which has great benefits to human health. Its functions such as diet therapy, health care, health preservation, and beauty are highly praised by many experts. It can whiten and resist aging and prevent diseases. Dried lemon slices are very common in life. It is a dry product obtained by slicing fresh fruit lemons and drying them, which is convenient for storage and carrying, and retains most of the nutrients in fresh lemons.
Promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, dispelling summer heat, relieving stagnation, strengthening stomach, relieving pain
Cough, sore throat, dry mouth, flatulence in the stomach, poor appetite
Dried lemons can be used as a way to make tea. First, boil the water, put the dried lemons in a cup, brew with hot water, cover and simmer for 5 minutes before drinking.
It can be mixed with sugar or honey, or mixed with any scented tea according to personal preference.
Honey Lemon Tea
2-3 slices of dried lemon, add appropriate amount of honey will taste better. It helps to promote good appetite, quench thirst, relieve cold and sore throat. It is recommended to use warm boiled water when soaking, which is conducive to more preservation of the nutrients in the lemon. The vitamin content of lemon is extremely rich, which can prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation and whiten the skin.
- Hyperacidity, gastric ulcer should not eat.
- Avoid drinking lemon tea overnight, because overnight tea may cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Drink lemon water in moderation, not more than 1000ml per day. No matter how good the food is, you can't be reckless when you eat it. Lemons are no exception. Remember not to drink a lot of lemon water every day and hurt your stomach for beauty.
- It is not advisable to use aluminum or iron products for storage. Lemon juice is acidic and will chemically react with metals.
- It is not advisable to use a thermos cup to brew dried lemon slices, because the thermos cup plays a role of heat preservation. If the dried lemon slices are kept in a high temperature environment for a long time, their nutrients will be lost.
Store in a cool, well-ventilated and dry place. Place away from direct sunlight.
This product is a natural food. Thus, the taste, color and fruit size may be vary due to planting and climate changes.