古方红糖茶块 NATURAL BROWN SUGAR TEA CUBE X 15 PACKSRegular price RM28.00 MYR
无添加剂 • 无防腐剂 • 独立包装
Good Life 360 Brown Sugar Tea Cube Series adheres to the pure ancient traditional craftsmanship. It is made by using unrefined brown sugar to go through tedious ancient methods. It upholds the spirit of craftsmanship with all handmade, and aims to provide the public high-quality warming and tonifying drinks which is essential for modern health cultivation.
Experiencing "Drink in the Mouth, Warm in the Heart".
About Brown Sugar
Modern point of view
The glucose, fructose and many other monosaccharide and polysaccharide energy substances contained in brown sugar can accelerate the metabolism of skin cells and provide energy for cells
The folic acid and trace substances contained in brown sugar can accelerate blood circulation, increase blood volume, stimulate the body's hematopoietic function, expand blood volume, and improve local skin's nutrition, oxygen, and water supply
Some of the vitamins and electrolyte components contained in brown sugar can balance the water metabolism of the intracellular environment by adjusting the concentration of certain substances in the tissues, eliminate cell metabolites, and keep the internal and external environment of the cells clean
Health Care & Anti-aging
The various vitamins and antioxidants contained in brown sugar can resist free radicals, rebuild and protect the basic structure of cells, and maintain the normal function and metabolism of cells
TCM point of view
Brown sugar is warm in nature, sweet in taste, and enter the Spleen. It has the effects of replenishing Qi and Blood, invigorating the Spleen and warming the Stomach, alleviating the Middle Energizer and relieving pain, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, dispelling Wind and Cold. It is especially suitable for pregnant women, children and people with anemia.
Replenishing & Tonifying
As we grow older, our digestion and absorption functions gradually decline, and our intake of various trace elements and vitamins gradually decreases. Brown sugar has an excellent "tonic" effect for people who are frail, old and weak, and have recovered from a serious illness, so as to maintain normal metabolic function and delay aging.
Spleen Invigorating & Stomach Warming
The spleen is the foundation of acquired constitution and the source of Qi and Blood generation. Brown sugar has a good effect on children with frequent Spleen Deficiency, lack of self-adjustment of diets, improper feeding by parents and picky eating with the manifestations of Qi deficiency, loss of appetite, malnutrition and etc.
Brown sugar also has a good result on office workers who work “without a break even forgetting food and sleep” due to heavy workload and those with high work pressure with the manifestations of weakness of Spleen and Stomach, coldness of Stomach, stomachache and etc.
Blood Circulation Activating & Blood Stasis Removing, Uterus Warming & Cold Dispelling
Warm nature of brown sugar exerts its functions such as nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation, dispersing blood stasis, and relieving pain by "warm with tonifying, warm with dredging, and warm with dispersing". Women are blood-based, and brown sugar has a significant therapeutic and relieving effect on dysmenorrhea caused by cold body constitution, weakness and exhaustion during postpartum, and abdominal pain caused by cold, etc.
Based on TCM perspective,
- Brown sugar is warm in nature and not suitable for people with Yin Deficiency and Internal Heat. The common manifestations of Yin Deficiency and Internal Heat include: zygomatic flushing, dry mouth and throat, fever in hands and feet, hot flashes and night sweats, red tongue with little tongue fur, etc.
- Brown sugar is sweet in taste and enter the Spleen. Excessive consumption will affect the transportation and transformation of Spleen and Stomach. Therefore, people with obesity and Phlegm-Damp body constitution should not eat.
*It is recommended to consult TCM practitioner if you are keen to know about your body constitution*
Natural Brown Sugar Tea Cube
Qi and Blood replenishing, Spleen invigorating and Stomach warming, Middle Energizer alleviating and pain relieving, blood circulation promoting and blood stasis removing, Wind and Cold dispelling
Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea and menstruation with the appearance of dark red blood clots due to blood stasis
Weakness of Spleen and Stomach, loss of appetite, abdominal pain due to cold, fatigue, lethargy, anemia, pale complexion, cold hands and feet
- Not suitable for diabetics
- Not suitable for people with Yin Deficiency and Internal Heat body constitution (Zygomatic flushing, dry mouth and throat, fever in hands and feet, hot flashes and night sweats, etc.)
- Pregnant women are recommended to consult TCM practitioner and consume according to their body constitution
- The amount of brown sugar tea cubes and the amount of water can be increased or decreased according to personal preference
- Pour in 100-200 ml of hot water.
- Put a piece of brown sugar tea cube into the cup.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Drink when the temperature is right.
|一罐 : 15 独立小包装||ONE JAR : 15 PACKS|
|保质期：1 年||SHELF LIFE : 1 YEAR|
|生产 : 中国||MADE IN : CHINA
STORE IN A COOL, WELL-VENTILATED AND DRY PLACE. PLACE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
PLEASE KEEP IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR EXTENDED QUALITY FRESHNESS AND SHELF LIFE.