- 材料：玉竹8g、北芪 8g、百合8g
Qi Deficiency and Yang Deficiency
Increased sweating after exercise is normal
But if you sweat when you are resting and will sweat profusely after a small amount of exercise. TCM theory calls it "self-perspiration"
Mostly appear in people with qi deficiency or yang deficiency
Frequent colds, panting easily, speaking in a low voice, unable to do things, etc.
It is an enhanced version of Qi deficiency
It is caused by damage to yang in the body due to long-term improper eating, tiredness at work, and more thoughts.
- People of both constitutions should not do strenuous exercise or sweat too much
- Because the qi falls off with sweat, it will make weak people weaker
- It is recommended to perform less intense exercises, such as walking, stretching, Tai Chi, etc.
- Eat less cold, spicy, and cold foods
Drinks recommended after exercise
Nourishing Yin and Invigorating Qi Tea
- Efficacy: nourish yin and nourish body fluids, replenish the body's massive loss of water and body fluid after exercise.
- Ingredients: Polygonatum 8g, Beiqi 8g, Lily 8g
- Usage instruction: Wash the ingredients and cook for 30 minutes. Pour the residue into a thermos and brew 1-2 times more.