- 服用方法：热水泡 5 至 10分钟，就可以饮用，可以泡超过3次直到没茶味。
How many symptoms of dampness do you have?
The theory of traditional Chinese medicine believes that the human body’s metabolism system will excrete excess water-based impurities from the body.
If the water does not run smoothly, it will stagnate moisture in the body.
When the body gathers dampness, symptoms such as fatigue, excessive phlegm, edema, and loose stools will appear.
Do you know what makes the body dampness?
Have you had the following symptoms?
- Oily face and the scalp is also prone to oily
- Poor appetite, you feel full after eating a little bit
- Stools are loose and sticky to the toilet and not easy to flush away
- Restless sleep, tired after sleeping for 6-8 hours
- Chest tightness, dizziness
- The tongue coating is white or yellow, moist and sticky
- There is a lot of phlegm and a sticky feeling in the mouth
- Sweat profusely, sweat is sticky
- Easy to edema, especially lower body edema
- Listless, unable to do things, tired
- Murky urination
- Rounded body shape
- Loose muscles
- Prone to drooling while sleeping
- Ladies have more vaginal discharge, thick white color, and even smell
0 - 2 symptoms
Congratulations that you are not troubled by dampness. Keep it up!
3 - 6 symptoms
The body has begun to be affected by dampness. Pay attention to diet and properly dispel dampness.
7 - 11 symptoms
A typical phlegm-damp physique, should exercise moderately, eat less raw and cold, and drink soup for strengthening the spleen and removing dampness to promote the function of the spleen and stomach.
11 - 15 symptoms
Your dampness is very serious. Face the problem and actively invigorate the spleen and dispel dampness. You should consult a qualified Chinese physician for treatment!
Recommended tea therapy
Atractylodes, lentil coat, tuckahoe, tangerine peel
- Efficacy: Invigorating the spleen and remove dampness
- Target: Body edema, lower limb edema, eyelid edema
- Usage instruction: Soak in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes, and drink it after that. It can be soaked for more than 3 times until there is no tea smell.