- 玫瑰花 ：理气解郁，和血散瘀
- 佛手 ：舒肝理气，和胃止痛
- 功效：行气解郁 （5个包装）
- 注意： 孕妇及月经期间不宜饮用，可在月经前三至七日饮用。
- 服用方法：热水泡 5 至 10分钟，就可以饮用，可以泡超过3次直到没茶味。
Prone To Bruise
Recently, I found that some patients and friends often have bruises on their hands and feet, but they all say that they have bruises inexplicably without falling and hurting?
The physique of this type of person belongs to blood stasis constitution.
People with blood stasis constitution are prone to bruises due to poor blood circulation and retention at meridians, turning into blood stasis.
Symptoms of Blood Stasis Constitution
- The complexion and lip color are purple and dark
- It is easy to leave marks after acne or mosquito bites
- Purple blood under the tongue
- Dark circles are more obvious
- The whole body is aching and painful
- Prone To Bruise
Things to concern
- Easy to bruise, promote blood circulation, and soothe the liver
- Eat less raw food and cold
- Consume appropriate amounts of blood-promoting ingredients, such as roses, hawthorn, jasmine, black fungus, etc.
- Moderate exercise
- Appropriate relaxation to reduce stress
- Don't stay up late, need to fall asleep early
Recommended Tea Therapy
CALM & RELAX Healing Tea
- Roses: Regulate Qi, relieve depression, and dispel blood stasis
- Bergamot: Soothes the liver and regulates qi, relieves stomach pain
- Lavender: disperse wind and relieve itching
- Function: Promoting Qi and Relieving Depression (5 packs)
- Suitable for: Qi stagnation and blood stasis type, busy, often sighing, mental stress, menstrual discomfort
- Caution: Not recommended to consume during pregnancy and menstruation. However, it can be consumed three to seven days before menstruation.
- Usage instruction: Soak in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes, and drink it after that. It can be soaked for more than 3 times until there is no tea smell.