1. 枸杞子 — 性平
✔ 功效: 益精明目、滋补肝肾
2. 黑芝麻 — 性平
3. 决明子 — 性凉
[ Ingredients For Nourishing Liver ]
The theory of traditional Chinese medicine believes that the liver is wood in the five elements, thus the liver can correspond to the natural world.
If you want to nourish your liver, you should reduce acid and increase bland food in your diet, eat more bland foods, invigorate the spleen and replenish qi, and prevent excessive liver qi.
At the same time, you can eat more green vegetables, because "green enters the liver" and green food can help the liver.
You can also eat the following three ingredients in a suitable amount:
1. Wolfberry — Mild in nature
✔ Function: Improve eyesight, nourish liver and kidney Improve
✔ Blurred vision, relieve sore waist and knees, dizziness, dry eyes, and other symptoms.
- People with diarrhea should not eat more
2. Black sesame — Mild in nature
✔ Function: Nourishing blood and hair, nourishing yin and moisturizing intestines, nourishing liver and kidney
✔ Improve early gray hair and dry skin
- Over intake can cause fever symptoms such as dry mouth, sore throat, and acne
3. Cassia Seed — Cool in nature
✔ Function: moisturizing the intestines, clearing the liver, and improving eyesight
✔ Suitable for alleviating redness, swelling, pain, high blood pressure, and constipation
- People with qi deficiency and loose stools should not take it